Standard Features Include:
- 3.87m (12ft 8") Wide Lean to Greenhouse - Maximises Growing Space
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - No rust or discolourisation!
- Integral Gutters - For Rainwater Collection.
- Optional Galvanised Steel Base - Gives Rigidity, Strength and adds 125mm height
- 3mm Horticultural Glazing - Great Light Transmission.
- 10mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roof - Safety and Heat Retention
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - For Ventilation.
- Double Sliding Doors - Position either Front or one at each end !
- 10 Year Warranty - on frame and base.
The 6ft x 10ft Vitavia IDA Lean to has double doors that can be positioned at the front of the greenhouse or separated as single doors in both sides !
The Vitavia IDA 6500 Lean to is ideal for plants, seedlings and growing tomatoes in a small space. Lean to greenhouses sited in a sunny spot keep you and your plants warm long after sunset as greenhouse retains the warmth from the wall for most of the evening.
This IDA 6x12 has 2 opening roof vents for ventilation, a smooth sliding double door and a polycarbonate roof for safety and minimizing heat loss.