Standard Features Include:
- 1710mm (5ft 6") Wide Metal Shed - Practical and neat design.
- Galvanized Steel Panels - Maintenance free material.
- Hot Dipped Paint Finish - Green and Cream Colour.
- Single outward opening door - Lockable and secure.
- Corrugated pitched steel roof - Keeping your roof waterproof and long lasting.
- Vent at Gable End - Prevents buildup of condensation in roof space.
- Full Assembly Instructions - Supplied in package.
- 20 Year Warranty - Covering perforation.
- Fire and Rot Resistant.
- Please Note: Padlock or Floor NOT INCLUDED
The Canberra 4 x 6 Metal Lean to Shed is a compact storage building ideal for positioning against your house, garage or outbuilding. This little shed is perfect for storing away bikes, scooters or garden tools. These storage sheds are designed to be maintenance free and are fire, rot and rodent resistant.
The Canberra 4x6 lean-to shed is constructed around a zinc coated galvanised steel framework that is 635mm thick and clad with high tensile galvanised steel sheet that is hot dipped in a deep green colour apart from the roof and door which is cream in colour.
There is a vent panel positioned high in the gable to ventilate the shed and prevent a build up of condensation in the roof that can cause a very damp atmosphere in lesser sheds. As with all Storemore sheds, there is a 20 Year Warranty against rot.
Product delivered in kit form for self assembly. Full Storemore instructions provided. Full base preparation details will be forwarded to you even before your new Storemore shed is delivered.