Standard Features Include:
- 1710mm (5ft 6") Wide Metal Shed - Compact and practical design.
- Galvanized Steel Panels - Rot, rodent and maintenance free material.
- Hot Dipped Paint Finish - Green and Cream Colour.
- Single outward opening door - Lockable and secure.
- Corrugated flat steel roof - Keeping your roof waterproof and long lasting.
- Vent at Gable End - Prevents build up of condensation in roof space.
- Full Assembly Instructions - Supplied in package.
- 20 Year Warranty - Covering perforation.
- Fire and Rot Resistant.
- Please Note: Padlock or Floor NOT INCLUDED
The Canberra 6 x 3 Utility Shed is a compact utility shed ideal for any corner of your garden or allotment to keep your tools and garden equipment safe and dry. These storage sheds are designed to be maintenance free and are fire, rot and rodent resistant.
The Canberra 6x3 Utility shed is constructed around a zinc coated galvanised steel framework that is 635mm thick and clad with high tensile galvanised steel sheet that is hot dipped in a deep green colour apart from the roof and door which is cream in colour.
There is a vent panel positioned high in the gable to ventilate the shed and prevent a build up of condensation in the roof that can cause a very damp atmosphere in lesser sheds. As with all Storemore sheds, there is a 20 Year Warranty against rot.
Product delivered in kit form for self assembly. Full Storemore instructions provided. Full base preparation details will be forwarded to you even before your new Storemore shed is delivered.