Standard Features Include:
- 1610mm (5ft 3") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Compact Width.
- Black Aluminum Frame - Rust and maintenance free.
- 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Safe and Shatterproof
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- Glazing Capping Strips - Neatly holds in glass without fiddly clips.
- Single Sliding Door - For easy access.
- High ridge and eaves - Ideal for tomato growing.
- Built in Base Plinth - Gives great strength and rigidity.
- 12 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and base.
The 5ft 3" wide 5x6 Eden Countess Greenhouse gives the gardener tight on space a compact green house with plenty of height for growing tomatoes and other vine plants in your own garden.
The Eden Countess 5ft x 6ft Greenhouse with black powder coated finish has an integral base plinth to keep the greenhouse stable and rigid throughout it’s life.
The Countess 5x6 is strengthened at the eaves and ridge and features aluminium kick plates that go around the perimeter of the greenhouse protecting the glass from stray pebbles thrown up by the lawn mower or clumsy feet.
4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate is the ultimate glazing choice for safety in family gardens. This is also very important in school and public environments where children are around and insurance may dictate that glass is not used. 4mm polycarbonate glazing gives the Countess amazing insulation and heat retention properties and is the glazing of choice in Europe above glass.
Eden greenhouses with toughened glass and polycarbonate glazing now come with glazing capping as standard eliminating the need for traditional fiddly glazing clips. Capping also makes the greenhouse easier to clean and more wind resistant.
This Eden Countess Black 5x6 Greenhouse with 4mm polycarbonate glazing has 1 opening roof vent for ventilation, a single sliding door and integral gutters to collect rainwater. The new for 2014 black powder coated finish lets the greenhouse blend in with the surroundings in your garden while protecting the aluminium frame from the elements.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.