Standard Features Include:
- 1610mm (5ft 3") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Compact Width.
- 3mm Long Pane Toughened Glazing - British Standard BS6206A
- Glazing Capping Strips - Neatly holds in glass without fiddly clips.
- Silver Aluminum Frame - Rust and maintenance free.
- Single Sliding Door - For easy access.
- High ridge and eaves - For optimum growing height.
- Built in Base Plinth - Gives great strength and rigidity.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 12 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and base.
The 5ft 3" wide 5x6 Eden Countess Greenhouse gives the gardener with limited space a perfect growing space to get growing all sorts of plants and vegetables.
The Eden Countess Silver 5ft x 6ft Greenhouse has some great features like a built in galvanized steel base plinth to keep the greenhouse stable and rigid throughout it’s life.
The Countess 5x6 is strengthened at the eaves and ridge and features aluminium kick plates that go around the perimeter of the greenhouse protecting the glass from stray pebbles thrown up by the lawn mower or clumsy feet.
Eden Greenhouse’s toughened safety glass is a long single sheet that goes from base to eaves and a long single pane for each roof section. Toughened glass is recommended for gardens where children or pets are around as it won’t break into dangerous shards like standard greenhouse glass but into small pebbles like a car windscreen. Toughened safety glass is also far better if you live in a windy spot as it’s heavy meaning it won’t blow out in high winds and makes your greenhouse generally more stable as a result.
Eden greenhouses with toughened glass and polycarbonate glazing now come with glazing capping as standard eliminating the need for traditional fiddly glazing clips. Capping also makes the greenhouse easier to clean and more wind resistant.
This Eden Countess Silver 5x6 Greenhouse with full lengthtoughened glazing has 1 opening roof vent for ventilation, a single sliding door and integral gutters to collect rainwater.