Standard Features Include:
- 3.18m (10ft 5") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Large growing area.
- Double Outward Opening Doors - Easy access for wheelbarrows etc.
- Green Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - Rust free.
- High ridge and eaves - For optimum growing height.
- Integral Low Threshold Base - Strength and easy access for wheelchairs
- 4mm Long Pane Toughened Glazing - British Standard BS6206A
- 4 Opening Roof Vents - Allowing hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- Integral Gutters - For collecting rainwater.
- Bracing in Roof and Sides - For strength and wind resistance.
- 12 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and optional base.
The 10ft 5" wide 10x12 Eden Monarch with double doors is a large greenhouse for the serious greenhouse gardener. It’s solid construction and built in base make it perfect for gardens as well as educational and public use.
The Eden Monarch 10ft x 12ft Greenhouse will give you more than enough growing space throughout the season no matter what you grow. The Monarch has a low threshold built in base running around the perimeter of the greenhouse but the doorway is left clear so that access with a wheelchair is easy.
The Monarch is strengthened with extra bracing at the eaves, ridge and sides and features large double doors that open outwards giving easy access for wheelbarrows and large plant trays.
Eden toughened safety glass is a long single sheet that goes from base to eaves and a long single pane for each roof section. Toughened glass is recommended for gardens where children or pets are around as it won’t break into dangerous shards like standard greenhouse glass but into small pebbles like a car windscreen. Toughened safety glass is also far better if you live in a windy spot as it’s heavy meaning it won’t blow out in high winds and makes your greenhouse generally more stable as a result.
This Eden Monarch 10 x 12 has 4 opening roof vents for ventilation, double opening doors and integral gutters to collect rain water. The green powder coated finish lets the greenhouse blend in with the surroundings in your garden while protecting the aluminium frame from the elements.