Standard Features Include:
- 1950mm (6ft 3") Wide Metal Shed - Compact and practical design.
- Galvanized Steel Side Panels - Rot, rodent and maintenance free material.
- Hot Dipped Paint Finish - 2 coats of Emerald Green paint.
- Double Sliding Doors - Padlock lockable with wide secure access.
- Corrugated Apex Steel Roof - Sturdy, waterproof and long lasting.
- 2 Vents at Apex Gable End - Prevents buildup of condensation in roof.
- Full Assembly Instructions - Supplied in package.
- 10 Year Warranty - Non perforation cover from manufacturer.
- Fire, Rot and rodent Resistant.
- Ideal shed for Caravan or Holiday Parks.
- Please Note: Padlock or Floor NOT INCLUDED
The Emerald Parkdale 6 x 4 Metal Shed is a 6ft wide shed ideal for any corner of your garden or allotment to keep your tools and garden equipment secure, dry and safe. Emerald storage sheds are designed to be completely maintenance free and are fire, rot and rodent resistant.
The Parkdale 6x4 metal shed is constructed from a thick zinc coated galvanised steel framework that is 635mm thick and clad with high tensile galvanised steel sheet with a hot dipped double coat of deep green colour finish with contrasting white vents.
There are two vent panels positioned high in the apex gable to ventilate the shed and prevent a buildup of condensation in the roof space that can cause a very damp atmosphere in lesser sheds. With all Emerald sheds, there is a 10 Year Warranty covering perforation rot on the Parkdale 6x4 Metal Shed.
Product is delivered in kit form for self assembly. Full Storemore instructions are provided. Full base preparation details will be forwarded to you even before your new Storemore shed is delivered to help you prepare your shed base.