Standard Features Include:
- 1.14m (3ft 9") Wide Cedar Coldframe - Most widely used size.
- Western Red Cedar Wood Construction - Attractive and high quality.
- 3mm Long Pane Toughened Glazing - British Standard BS6206A
- Lifting Lid with centre stay - Easy access and great ventilation.
- 10 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and optional base.
The Growhouse Cedar Coldframe is a deluxe coldframe that will look great on any patio or balcony space. It’s big enough to start off many seedlings and over winter more delicate plants.
The cold frame has a fully opening roof for easy plant access and ventilation.
Growhouse toughened safety glass is a long single sheet that goes from base to eaves and a long single pane for each roof section. Toughened glass is recommended for gardens where children or pets are around as it won’t break into dangerous shards like standard greenhouse glass but into small pebbles like a car windscreen. Toughened safety glass is also far better if you live in a windy spot as it’s heavy meaning it won’t blow out in high winds and makes your greenhouse generally more stable as a result.