Standard Features Include:
- 1.28m (4ft 2") Wide Cedar Coldframe - Most widely used size.
- Western Red Cedar Wood Construction - Attractive and high quality.
- 3mm Long Pane Toughened Glazing - British Standard BS6206A
- 2 Cedar Shelves - Adjustable internal shelving.
- Lifting Lid with centre stay - Easy access and great ventilation.
- Double outward opening doors - Nice frontal access to plants.
- 10 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and optional base.
- Optional Growhouse Base - See Options Below.
- Optional Growhouse Back Panel - See Options Below.
The Growhouse Upright Cedar Coldframe is a deluxe coldframe that will look great on any patio or balcony space. It’s big enough to start off many seedlings and over winter more delicate plants.
The upright cold frame has 2 outward opening doors at the front and a fully opening roof for easy plant access and ventilation. There are 2 adjustable shelves inside for your seed trays and plant pots.
Growhouse toughened safety glass is a long single sheet that goes from base to eaves and a long single pane for each roof section. Toughened glass is recommended for gardens where children or pets are around as it won’t break into dangerous shards like standard greenhouse glass but into small pebbles like a car windscreen. Toughened safety glass is also far better if you live in a windy spot as it’s heavy meaning it won’t blow out in high winds and makes your greenhouse generally more stable as a result.