Standard Features Include:
- Traditional Log Cabin with Apex Roof.
- 70mm Chalet cut logs
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Ceiling
- 28mm Tongue and Groove Floor
- Pressure treated joists and terrace boards
- Laminated door frame
- Low threshold door sill with Stainless cover
- Double Door with Cylinder Lock
- Double Glazed Windows with rubber seals throughout.
- Conforms to EN71 Standard.
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Please note that this cabin comes unfinished. You can stain or paint it any colour to suit.
Formerly known as the Palmako Penelope Log Cabin, the Palmako Anna 26.8msq Log Cabin has a large living area with a kitchenette area and room for a shower room to the rear. Double glazing throughout means that this building can be used year round.
The 26ft x 16ft Anna 26.8msq Cabin features 70mm Chalet cut log construction and Wind braces to give better protection against the rain and wind. The Palmako Weekend range consists of log cabins suitable for holiday chalets, second homes, residential living and business use. These buildings make great club houses, sport pavilions and business premises
All Palmako Garden buildings are constructed with FSC certified Nordic Spruce to guarantee continued sustainability and minimal environmental impact. The timber is given time to grow to ensure that it has extra strength.
Product delivered in kit form for self assembly. Full Palmako instructions and assembly kit included.