Standard Features Include:
- Traditional Log Cabin with Apex Roof and Mezzanine Floor
- 44mm Chalet cut logs
- 19mm Tongue and Groove Ceiling
- 28mm Tongue and Groove Floor
- Pressure treated joists and terrace boards
- Laminated door frame
- Low threshold door sill with Laminated Frame
- Double Door with Cylinder Lock
- Double Glazed Windows with rubber seals throughout.
- Tilt and Turn Window with Shutters.
- Metal Water Gutter Channel.
- Conforms to EN71 Standard.
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Please note that this cabin comes unfinished. You can stain or paint it any colour to suit.
Formerly known as the Palmako Erica Log Cabin, the Palmako Emily 28.8msq Log Cabin has a large down stairs living area divided into 2 rooms and Mezzanine Floor with a sheltered Veranda to the front. Double glazing throughout means that this building can be used year round.
The 16ft x 13ft Emily 28.8msq Cabin features 44mm Chalet cut log construction and Wind braces to give better protection against the rain and wind. The Palmako Weekend range consists of log cabins suitable for holiday chalets, second homes, residential living and business use. These buildings make great club houses, sport pavilions and business premises
All Palmako Garden buildings are constructed with FSC certified Nordic Spruce to guarantee continued sustainability and minimal environmental impact. The timber is given time to grow to ensure that it has extra strength.
Product delivered in kit form for self assembly. Full Palmako instructions and assembly kit included.