Standard Features Include:
- 2.44m (8ft) Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Large and Practical Size
- 10mm Polycarbonate Glazing - Virtually unbreakable panels
- Anthracite powder coated aluminum frame - Rust resistant frame
- Built in gutters - For rain water collection
- Built in Base Plinth - Low threshold door access
- Wide Hinged door - Easy access
- Lockable Door Handle - Secures door in place for good wind resistance.
- Sliding Panel Assembly System - No glazing clips. Glazing sits inside the frame
- 2 Opening Roof Vent - For Ventilation.
- 1 Louvre Vent - For Circulation.
- Internal Anchor System - To secure your greenhouse.
- 10 Year Warranty - Covers Rust and Discolouration
The Palram Glory 8x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse has extra thick 10mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate to make it one of the strongest Polycarbonate models on the market. Designed to take up to 100kg snow load!!
The Glory 8ft x 8ft greenhouse is packed with some great features as standard. Built in base plinth means that you have a low threshold door entrance for easy access. Extra high headroom for trellising and growing tall plants with free plant hangers. Automatic vent openers mean you can leave your greenhouse unattended. Full anchor system secures your greenhouse to the floor.
This Palram Glory 8x8 has two opening roof vents and one Louvre vent for ventilation, an outward locking opening door, aluminium base and integral gutters.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.