Standard Features Include:
- 1.85m (6ft) Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Popular and Practical Size
- Green Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - Rust resistant frame
- Built in gutters - For rainwater collection
- Galvanised Steel Base Plinth - For stability and Strength
- Hinged outward opening door - Easy access
- Lockable Door Handle - Secures door in place for good wind resistance.
- Roof panels in Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - For added insulation
- Side panels in Crystal Clear Polycarbonate Glazing - Virtually unbreakable clear panels
- Sliding Panel Assembly System - No glazing clips. Glazing sits inside the frame
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - For Ventilation.
- 5 Year Warranty - Covers Rust and Discolouration
The Palram Hybrid 6x14 combines the benefits of both Twin Wall and Single Wall Polycarbonate into one very clever Greenhouse.
The Hybrid 6ft x 14ft greenhouse is packed with some excellent features. Clear as glass polycarbonate panels are used on the sides of the greenhouse to let light get to the plants while the Twin Wall Polycarbonate roof panels both defuse harmful UV rays while adding insulation to the greenhouse. There is also a proper opening door with latch and the slide in glazing system where you won’t be needing fiddly glazing clips. The slide in glazing system also helps with wind resistance to help stop glazing popping out in windy conditions.
This Palram Hybrid 6x14 has a single opening roof vent for ventilation, an outward opening door, aluminium base and integral gutters.
Not Suitable for Windy or Exposed Positions
If you are in a windy or exposed position we recommend a Glass Greenhouse, preferably a Toughened Glass Greenhouses.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.