Standard Features Include:
- 1814mm (5ft 10") Wide Potting Shed - Compact Modern design.
- Fully Adaptable Design - Choose Which End You Want The Door.
- 2028mm (6ft 6") Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Boards - Slow Grown Scandenavian Softwood.
- 12mm Thick Floor and Roof Construction - Excellent Weight Bearing.
- 44x28mm Pressure Treated Frame - Solid Foundation.
- Full Length 2 Tier Staging as Standard - 500mm Deep.
- Locking Door - For Peace of Mind.
- Single Door as Standard, Double Door available as an Option - Easy Access.
- 457mm x 610mm Toughened Glass Windows - Strong and Secure.
- Premium SuperFelt Roof Covering - With Polyester Backing and Bitumen Coating.
- Dip Treated Panels - So that your shed is good to go straight out of the Crate.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
The Power 6x10 Apex Potting Shed provides an ideal sheltered space for getting your plants started and storing your gardening tools. The shed is ideal for keeping all of your gardening equipment neatly organised with its generous storage space. , the Power Apex Wooden Potting Shed is a great choice whether you're an experienced gardener or just starting out, and will help anyone who wants to create their own little oasis.
The 6x10 Wooden Power Potting Shed has a very flexible design, thanks to its door design which allows the door to go on either gable end. There are optional Double Doors are available if you require wider access. The shed also features full-length 2 Tier Staging, which is perfect for propagating or potting plants. The toughened glass panels let in plenty of light, creating a bright and airy growing environment. A locking door with Galvanised handle and hinges secure the shed and a thick 44 x 28mm frame is used throughout. The 12mm T&G roof is covered in Premium SuperFelt for many years of maintenance free gardening.
12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Panels
The 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Panels are fully Dip Treated with a wax and water-based preserver meaning your shed has a full year of protection straight out of the crate. This type of treatment means that you can still paint, Stain or Varnish your shed to suit your needs.
The walls of the sheds are made from high grade Scandinavian Timber, which is sourced responsibly. This ensures that the cabin is built to last, with tongue & groove boards making up the floor and roof. Tanalised timber bearers are also provided to protect the floor and keep the shed raised off the ground. This makes the Security Shed a great choice for anyone looking for a robust and durable option.
Sustainable - We give back
We only use FSC certified timber from suppliers who are themselves FSC certified. This means that the wood has been responsibly sourced and the forests have been carefully selected. We also support our local community through numerous charity and community initiatives. Not only do we feel we have a responsibility to look after the planet, but we also want to give back to the community that supports us.