Standard Features Include:
- 1814mm (5ft 10") Pent Shed - Compact Modern design.
- Fully Adaptable Design - Choose Where You Want The Door and Windows.
- 2028mm (6ft 7") Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- 10mm Overlap Panels Boards - Slow Grown Scandenavian Softwood.
- 12mm Thick Floor and Roof Construction - Excellent Weight Bearing.
- 28x28mm Pressure Treated Frame - Solid Foundation.
- Locking Door - For Peace of Mind.
- Single Door as Standard, Double Door available as an Option - Easy Access.
- Windowless Design - Strong and Secure.
- Premium SuperFelt Roof Covering - With Polyester Backing and Bitumen Coating.
- Dip Treated Panels - So that your shed is good to go straight out of the Crate.
- Toughened Glass Version Also Available - Quick Delivery with Extra Security.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
The Power 6x8 Windowless Overlap Pent Shed with Single Door is a great choice for those who need a secure shed in a hurry and want the flexibility to choose where they want their doors when assembling
The Windowless 6x8 Power Pent Wooden Overlap Shed is made from high-grade 10mm thick overlap cladding which is 40mm overlap high in order to minimise timber movement and create a stronger, longer lasting product. A locking door, extra strong 12mm T&G roof and Floor coupled with a 10 Year Warranty carry through the high standards we've come to expect from Power products.
10mm Overlap Panels
The 10mm Overlap Panels are fully Dip Treated with a wax and water-based preserver meaning your shed has a full year of protection straight out of the crate. This type of treatment means that you can still paint, Stain or Varnish your shed to suit your needs.
The walls of the sheds are made from high grade Scandinavian Timber, which is sourced responsibly. This ensures that the cabin is built to last, with tongue & groove boards making up the floor and roof. Tanalised timber bearers are also provided to protect the floor and keep the shed raised off the ground. This makes the Security Shed a great choice for anyone looking for a robust and durable option.
Sustainable - We give back
We only use FSC certified timber from suppliers who are themselves FSC certified. This means that the wood has been responsibly sourced and the forests have been carefully selected. We also support our local community through numerous charity and community initiatives. Not only do we feel we have a responsibility to look after the planet, but we also want to give back to the community that supports us.