Standard Features Include:
- 2.59m (8ft 6") Wide Greenhouse - Perfect for garden or allotment
- Green Thick Resin Frame - Tough and Rigid
- Barn Shaped Roof - Optimum growing height
- Clear Polycarbonate Side Panels - Great Light Transmission.
- 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roof - UV Protection for Plants
- Double Doors with latch - Easy access
- Lockable Door Handle - Secures door in place for good wind resistance.
- 4 Opening Roof Vents - For Ventilation.
- 5 Year Warranty - Covers Rust and Discolouration
The Rion Grand Gardener Greenhouse is tough and ideal for the UK’s often blustery, wet weather. The Grand Gardener is perfect for family gardens or allotment use as it’s polycarbonate glazing won’t shatter.
The Grand Gardener 8ft x 20ft Greenhouse is made from poly resin which won’t bend or discolour like aluminium. Complete with it’s crystal clear side glazing to let in light and the 4mm polycarbonate glazing for the roof it offers great growing conditions whilst protecting your plants from scorching from excessive UV rays .This greenhouse weighs in at 641 lb’s making it a good sturdy weight which will help it to survive harsh wind and snowy conditions.
The Grand Gardener 8 x 20 has a four opening roof vent and double outward opening doors with locking latch. Rion greenhouses are very easy to assemble as they use a unique snap-together system making it easy to do-it-yourself.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.