Standard Features Include:
- 2010mm (6ft 7") Gable Width - Solid design and practical size
- ThermoWood® Construction - Heat treated high performance timber.
- Bottom Boards 12mm - Tongued and Grooved with stainless steel nails
- Glazing Grooves to hold glazing - Silicone Sealed
- 3mm Toughened Glazing - Safe, Strong and Family Friendly
- 2 Opening Roof Vent - For Ventilation.
- 2 Bayliss XL Autovents - Automatically opens your roof vents
- Full length of Staging to one side - 520mm wide, 745mm high
- 20mm Black PVC Damp Barrier - Screwed to bottom for
- 10 Year Warranty - on frame and base.
- Installation Included in Price - Just order and everything is done for you !
The 6ft x 10ft Swallow Dove Lean to is the ultimate timber lean to. It’s a practical size, looks superb and is installed for FREE !
3mm Toughened glass is standard on all Swallow wooden Greenhouses and is held in special grooves within the frame and then sealed in place with quality silicone. Inward opening doors with mortise locks are also standard.
Each roof vent is supplied with a Bayliss XL autovent to automatically open the roof vent when you’re not around to stop overheating. You also get a full length of slatted staging down one side of the greenhouse for working on and storing your plants.
The Swallow Dove is the finest 6ft wide wooden lean to available today and when you consider it has a 10 YEAR WARRANTY and free installation it’s not hard to understand why we rate Swallow wooden greenhouses to very highly.