Standard Features Include:
- 2.56m (8ft 4") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Plenty of Growing Space.
- Lockable Stable Door - Great Security and Ventilation.
- High Eaves 6ft 2" - Huge Growing Height.
- Integrated Gutters - Collect all that lovely rain water for your plants.
- Super Strong Frame - Install straight onto flat surface no base plinth required.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - No rust or discolourisation!
- Optional Galvanised Steel Base - for rigidity, extra height and strength.
- Clipless Glazing System - Easy to erect and great Wind Resistance.
- 4mm Float Glazing - Long Pane from floor to eaves.
- 10mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roof Glazing - Less Heat Loss
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - For Ventilation.
- Extra Bracing and Corner Plates - for strength in roof and corners.
- 10 Year Warranty - on frame and base.
The 8x20 Vitavia Zeus Greenhouse has high 6ft 2" eaves and a great practical growing area with lockable stable doors.
The Zues 8x20 Greenhouse is the largest greenhouse made by Vitavia with a huge growing area of 15.7m. The huge 6ft 2" eaves height gives growing room for the very biggest plants as well as excellent light transmission through the large long pane float glass panels around the greenhouse. The 10mm polycarbonate roof minimises heat loss, reduces condensation and provides protection from harmful u/v rays that can scorch your plants. The lockable Stable Door gives good security and an extra ventilation option as you can leave the top of the door open to ventilate the greenhouse in hot weather.
This Vitavia Zues 8x20 has 2 opening roof vents for ventilation, a lockable stable door and integral gutters.