Standard Features Include:
- 1930mm (6ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Perfect size for most gardens.
- 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Family Safe and Shatterproof.
- Green Aluminum Frame - Powder Coated.
- Integral Base Plinth - Low threshold entry point.
- Single Sliding Door - Can be positioned left or right.
- Base Corner Posts - For anchoring into soft ground.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - To let hot air escape.
- Steel Bracing - Stiffness in both roof and corners.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty - Covering frame and base.
The Vitavia Apollo Green 6x10 Greenhouse with polycarbonate glazing and low threshold base makes this greenhouse very safe for use with children or those using walking sticks. No trip hazard and no glass anywhere.
The new Apollo model has a unique low threshold entry point due to it’s built in base plinth that runs around the perimeter of the greenhouse. This both provides great stiffness and rigidity to the structure and makes coming in and out of the greenhouse super safe as there’s no step to trip over.
Polycarbonate Glazing is the best choice for family gardens where small children and pets are racing around as it is shatterproof. It also provides fantastic insulation and shading from strong sun which can scorch plants leaves.
This green Apollo 6200 6ft x 10ft model has 2 opening roof vents for ventilation, a single sliding door that can be fitted to slide left or right and integral gutters.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.