Standard Features Include:
- 1930mm (6ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Perfect size for most gardens.
- 3mm Horticultural Glass - Standard greenhouse glazing.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - No rust or oxidation.
- Integral Base Plinth - Low threshold entry point.
- Single Sliding Door - Can be positioned left or right.
- Base Corner Posts - For anchoring into soft ground.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - To let hot air escape.
- Steel Bracing - Stiffness in both roof and corners.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty - Covering frame and base.
- Images show Toughened Glass with Bar Capping
The Vitavia Apollo Silver 8x6 Greenhouse with horticultural glass is the most widely used size by gardeners and allotment keepers in the UK. There’s plenty of room inside for a huge selection of shelving, staging and all sorts of plants and vegetables.
The new Apollo model has a unique low threshold entry point due to it’s built in base plinth that runs around the perimeter of the greenhouse. This both provides great stiffness and rigidity to the structure and makes coming in and out of the greenhouse super safe as there’s no step to trip over.
This Apollo 5000 8ft x 6ft model has an opening roof vent for ventilation, a single sliding door that can be fitted to slide left or right and integral gutters.