Standard Features Include:
- 1930mm (6ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Perfect size for most gardens.
- 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Family Safe and Shatterproof.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - No rust or oxidation.
- Integral Base Plinth - Low threshold entry point.
- Single Sliding Door - Can be positioned left or right.
- Base Corner Posts - For anchoring into soft ground.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - To let hot air escape.
- Steel Bracing - Stiffness in both roof and corners.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty - Covering frame and base.
The Vitavia Apollo Silver 8x6 Greenhouse with Polycarbonate Glazing is the most widely used greenhouse size by gardeners in the UK. This model with polycarbonate glazing is the perfect choice for family gardens as it’s completely shatterproof and safe.
The new Apollo model has a unique low threshold entry point due to it’s built in base plinth that runs around the perimeter of the greenhouse. This both provides great stiffness and rigidity to the structure and makes coming in and out of the greenhouse super safe as there’s no step to trip over.
Polycarbonate Glazing is the best choice for family gardens where small children and pets are racing around as it is shatterproof. It also provides fantastic insulation and shading from strong sun which can scorch plants leaves.
This Apollo 5000 8ft x 6ft model has 1 opening roof vent for ventilation, a single sliding door that can be fitted to slide left or right as well as integral gutters.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.