Standard Features Include:
- 2564mm (8ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Useable Growing Space.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Family Safe.
- Low Threshold Entrance - “No Trip" flat entry, safe and convenient.
- Double Sliding Doors - Easy access for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs.
- Black Frame - High Quality Powder Coated Finish.
- Extra Roof and Corner Bracing - Added Strength and Rigidity.
- Integrated Base Plinth and Gutters
- 4 Opening Roof Vents
- High Eaves at 1510mm
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The 8x12 Black Vitavia Phoenix Greenhouse with polycarbonate glazing is perfect for serious growing in gardens at home or in schools. Polycarbonate is shatterproof and therefore very safe and for the most part vandal proof.
NEW - Low Threshold Entrance means that there is nothing to step over when you enter the greenhouse. This is very safe, as there’s nothing to trip over. It’s also great for access if you use a wheelchair or for getting in and out with a wheelbarrow.
NEW - Integrated Perimeter Base Plinth on the Phoenix Greenhouse adds strength and keeps the greenhouse rigid, square and strong. Along with the added corner and steel roof bracing, this greenhouse is perfect for the UK gardener.
6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing is the safest glazing for gardens where children are playing and balls are flying about. Polycarbonate is shatterproof and will not injure your children or pets. Not only is it safe, this glazing also offers fantastic insulation as essentially, it’s double glazed, it’s also slightly opaque, and this offers good shading to your plants preventing scorching.
The black framed Vitavia Phoenix 9900 8ft x 12ft has 4 opening roof vents for effective ventilation, sliding double doors and an integrated base plinth and gutters.