Standard Features Include:
- 2564mm (8ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Useable Growing Space.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Family Safe.
- Low Threshold Entrance - “No Trip" flat entry, safe and convenient.
- Double Sliding Doors - Easy access for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - Stays Fresh and Shiny.
- Extra Roof and Corner Bracing - Added Strength and Rigidity.
- Integrated Base Plinth and Gutters
- 4 Opening Roof Vents
- High Eaves at 1510mm
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The 8x14 Black Vitavia Phoenix Greenhouse with 6mm polycarbonate glazing is safe for family gardens and looks stylish with it’s shiny black frame.
NEW - Low Threshold Entrance means that there is nothing to step over when you enter the greenhouse. This is very safe, as there’s nothing to trip over. It’s also great for access if you use a wheelchair or for getting in and out with a wheelbarrow.
NEW - Integrated Perimeter Base Plinth on the Phoenix Greenhouse adds strength and keeps the greenhouse rigid, square and strong. Along with the added corner and steel roof bracing, this greenhouse is perfect for the UK gardener.
6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing is the safest glazing for gardens where children are playing and balls are flying about. Polycarbonate is shatterproof and will not injure your children or pets. Not only is it safe, this glazing also offers fantastic insulation as essentially, it’s double glazed, it’s also slightly opaque, and this offers good shading to your plants preventing scorching.
This black framed Vitavia Phoenix 11500 8ft x 14ft has 4 opening roof vents for superb ventilation, sliding double doors and integrated base and gutters.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.