Standard Features Include:
- 2564mm (8ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Useable Growing Space.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Family Safe.
- Low Threshold Entrance - “No Trip" flat entry, safe and convenient.
- Double Sliding Doors - Easy access for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - Stays Fresh and Shiny.
- Extra Roof and Corner Bracing - Added Strength and Rigidity.
- Integrated Base Plinth and Gutters
- 4 Opening Roof Vents
- High Eaves at 1510mm
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The 8x10 Silver Vitavia Phoenix Greenhouse with 6mm polycarbonate glazing offers the ultimate in safety for families, allotment gardeners and schools..
NEW - Low Threshold Entrance means that there is nothing to step over when you enter the greenhouse. This is very safe, as there’s nothing to trip over. It’s also great for access if you use a wheelchair or for getting in and out with a wheelbarrow.
NEW - Integrated Perimeter Base Plinth on the Phoenix Greenhouse adds strength and keeps the greenhouse rigid, square and strong. Along with the added corner and steel roof bracing, this greenhouse is perfect for the UK gardener.
6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing is the safest glazing for gardens where children are playing and balls are flying about. Polycarbonate is shatterproof and will not injure your children or pets. Not only is it safe, this glazing also offers fantastic insulation as essentially, it’s double glazed, it’s also slightly opaque, and this offers good shading to your plants preventing scorching.
This silver framed Vitavia Phoenix 8300 8ft x 10ft has 4 opening roof vents for effective ventilation, a smooth sliding double door and integrated gutters.