- 2660mm (8ft 9") Wide Potting Shed Greenhouse - Large Growing/Storage Space
- Tanalized Redwood Pine Construction - Pre-treated timber for long life
- Bottom Boards 12mm - Tongued and Grooved with stainless steel nails
- Fitted Floor with plastic runners - Prevents damp in the shed
- Glazing Grooves to hold glazing - Silicone Sealed
- Single Door with Mortise Lock - Added Security
- 4mm Toughened Glazing - Safe, Strong and Family Friendly
- 1 Side Opening Widow - For Ventilation.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - More Ventilation.
- 2 Bayliss XL Autovents - Automatically opens your roof vent
- Full length staging at front - 520mm wide, 745mm high
- 2 Rear Shelves - More useful storage
- 10 Year Warranty - on Timber
- Installation Included in Price - Just order and everything is done for you !
New for 2012, the 8ft x 10ft Swallow Rook Potting Shed is beautifully and highly practical. The part glazed roof provides a superb growing environment with the rear area giving storage space. Delivered and Installed Free!
3mm Toughened glass is standard on all Swallow Wooden Greenhouses and is held in special grooves within the frame and then sealed in place with quality silicone. Inward opening double doors with mortise locks are also standard.
Each roof vent is supplied with Bayliss XL autovent to automatically open the roof vents when you’re not around to stop overheating. You also get a full length of slatted staging down one side of the greenhouse for working on and storing your plants.
The Swallow Rook Potting Shed’s innovative design enables growing space to be maximised while allowing for all important storage space. There is a full length of staging as well as 2 rear shelves for storage. The Rook has a 10 Year Warranty and free installation like all quality British made Swallow buildings.
ThermoWood® - New for 2015!
ThermoWood® is a special thermally modified timber developed in Finland. The timber is heated treated up to 215 °C to remove all excess moisture. This wood is well suited for outdoor applications where demanding weather conditions are the norm. The key performance features of ThermoWood® over normal timber are:
- Improved durability against decay
- Resin removed
- Improved dimensional stability
- Consistent colouring throughout
- Reduced equilibrium moisture content
The timber is used extensively throughout Scandinavia for all sorts of interior and exterior construction, cladding and decoration due to it’s good looks and superb resilience to harsh weather.
Free Delivery + Installation
within 4-6 weeks for both
Natural and Painted finish
See More Like This:8x10 GreenhousesCombined Greenhouse ShedPotting ShedsSwallow GreenhousesSwallow Rook Potting ShedToughened Glass GreenhouseWooden Greenhouses
Pay Only 20% Today!!
Pay only 20% deposit today on Swallow greenhouses and pay the remainder on installation.
Call us now on 0800 098 8877
Potting shed dimensions
- A: 2660mm (8ft 9")
- B: 3180mm (10ft 5")
- C: 1730mm (5ft 8")
- D: 2110mm (6ft 11")
- E: 2370mm (7ft 9")
- F: 810mm (2ft 6")
- G: 1980mm (6ft 6")
- Minimum size for your Potting shed base: 2660mm x 3180mm
Autovents as Standard
Swallow use high quality Bayliss XL Automatic roof vent openers as standard on every roof vent. Even when you're not around your greenhouse will be well ventilated.
Swallow include a length of slatted staging with all greenhouses that is 520mm wide and 745mm high.
Swallow Greenhouses are delivered and installed countrywide for free. You simply order your new greenhouse and it will be delivered and erected in your garden by a Swallow fitting team.
If you like one of our Swallow Greenhouses but would like to customize it to suit your space or specialist use just ring us and we'll discuss your needs and get you a quote. Easy!
20mm black PVC section screwed to the bottom of the greenhouse stops damp rising into the timber.
Select Your Options for this Greenhouse
Robin’s Egg Blue
High Level Shelf
Add a 250mm wide high level shelf for extra storage of plants, seeds and tools etc
Black Rainwater System
Add a Black Rainwater System to collect and reuse all of that lovely rainwater. Rainwater is after all the best water for your plants.
White Rainwater System
Add a White Rainwater System to collect and reuse all of that lovely rainwater. Rainwater is after all the best water for your plants.
Which side do you want the door?
I Would like the Door on the Left.
I Would like the Door on the Right
More Useful Extras
Bench with Shelf
Add a useful work bench with lower shelf that you can move around the greenhouse to suit you. Dimensions: 1200mm x 540mm
Black Ornate Door Handle
Add a black wrought iron ornate door handle
Sparrow Cold Frame
Add a Sparrow Coldframe to give even more room for seedlings and plants. Dimensions: 2ft 1” X 4ft 5”
I require delivery north of Grangemouth
Orders north of Grangemouth incur an additional cost of £500