Standard Features Include:
- 6ft 4" Wide Timber Greenhouse - Traditional Styling.
- Pressure Treated Timber - Weatherproofed and Tanalised.
- Styrene Glazing - Shatterproof and Child Safe.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - Excellent Ventilation.
- 12mm Shiplap Cladding - Around Base of Building.
- 45x45mm Round Edge Frame - Stiff and Rigid Structure.
- Single Door - Fitted with Lock with Key.
- Wide Side Window - Styrene Glazed for Safety.
- Light Brown dipped finish - Smart and hard wearing.
- Full Self Assembly Instructions
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
The Cotswold 8 x 10 Wooden Greenhouse is large enough for growing plenty of vegetables throughout the year and looking very attractive in your garden. Make the most of gardening year after year with a Cotswold garden green house..
This 8ft x 10ft Timber garden greenhouse is constructed around a 45x45mm timber round edge frame for stiffness, then clad with high grade pressure treated shiplap timber. Shiplap cladding gives superb water run off and weatherproofing as the slats interlock firmly which also gives superb strength and structural rigidity. Such is the quality of the tanalised timber used in the manufacture of this greenhouse it comes with a full 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee.
The doors and glazing on this building are factory fitted meaning that the home assembly is super simple. No fiddly glazing or door fitting, just screw the panels together. The shed is delivered with a full self assembly instructions. If you’d like your new green house installed just select the option below.