Standard Features Include:
- 2560mm (8ft 4") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Plenty of useable space.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Shatterproof with superb insulation.
- Glazing Capping as Standard - No fiddly unreliable glazing clips here!
- 4 Opening Roof Vents - Plenty of essential Ventilation.
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - Rust and maintenance free.
- Double Sliding Doors - Wide and practical entry point.
- Built in Black Base Plinth - Gives great Strength, Rigidity and Extra Height.
- High ridge and eaves - For optimum growing height.
- Integral Gutters - To collect all that lovely rainwater.
- 12 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and base.
The 8x10 Eden Consort Greenhouse is a spacious greenhouse with nice wide double doors, a built in base plinth and 4 opening roof vents. Perfect for growing loads of fresh vegetables !
The Eden Consort 8ft x 10ft Greenhouse has a built in aluminium base plinth that will keep the greenhouse stable and rigid throughout it’s life as well as give extra roof height. You usually pay extra for a base with other greenhouse manufacturers, but with Eden it’s a standard feature.
Glazing Capping on the Consort means that instead of having your glazing held in by fiddly little wire W-clips that can be flimsy, weak in wind and make cleaning the greenhouse more difficult this glazing is held in the frame by black triangular strips. This capping is easier to fit and secures your glazing far more effectively than normal glazing clips.
Eden 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate is the ultimate glazing choice for safety and insulation in family gardens or allotments. This is also especially important in educational and public environments where children may be present and insurance may dictate that glass is not used. 6mm polycarbonate glazing gives the Countess amazing insulation and heat retention properties and is the glazing of choice in Europe above glass.
This Eden Consort Black 8x10 Greenhouse with 6mm polycarbonate glazing has 4 opening roof vents for ventilation, a double sliding door and integral gutters to collect rainwater. The greenhouse is delivered to your door in 3 boxes with clear and easy to follow assembly instructions. Delivery takes up to 28 days and we will call you prior to delivery to let you know which day we’d like to deliver.