Standard Features Include:
- 1610mm (5ft 3") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Compact Width.
- 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Safe and Shatterproof
- Glazing Capping Strips - Neatly holds in glass without fiddly clips.
- Green Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - Rust Free Protection.
- Single Sliding Door - For easy access.
- High ridge and eaves - For optimum growing height.
- Built in Base Plinth - Gives great strength and rigidity.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 12 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and base.
The 5ft 3" wide 5x6 Eden Countess Greenhouse gives the gardener with limited space a perfect growing space to get growing all sorts of plants and vegetables.
The Eden Countess Green 5ft x 6ft Greenhouse has some great features like a built in galvanized steel base plinth to keep the greenhouse stable and rigid throughout it’s life.
The Countess 5x6 is strengthened at the eaves and ridge and features aluminium kick plates that go around the perimeter of the greenhouse protecting the glass from stray pebbles thrown up by the lawn mower or clumsy feet.
Eden 4mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate is the ultimate glazing choice for safety in family gardens. This is especially important in educational and public environments where children may be present and insurance may dictate that glass is not used. 4mm polycarbonate glazing gives the Countess amazing insulation and heat retention properties and is the glazing of choice in Europe above glass.
Eden greenhouses with toughened glass and polycarbonate glazing now come with glazing capping as standard eliminating the need for traditional fiddly glazing clips. Capping also makes the greenhouse easier to clean and more wind resistant.
This Eden Countess Green 5x6 Greenhouse with polycarbonate glazing has 1 opening roof vent for ventilation, a single sliding door and integral gutters to collect rainwater.