Standard Features Include:
- 3.18m (10ft 5") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Large growing area.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Safe and Shatterproof
- Double Outward Opening Doors - Easy access for wheelbarrows etc.
- Green Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - Rust free.
- High ridge and eaves - For optimum growing height.
- Integral Low Threshold Base - Strength and easy access for wheelchairs
- 6 Opening Roof Vents - Allowing hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- Integral Gutters - For collecting rainwater.
- Bracing in Roof and Sides - For strength and wind resistance.
- 12 Year Warranty - On aluminium frame and optional base.
The 10ft 5" wide 10x14 Eden Monarch with double doors is a large greenhouse for the serious greenhouse gardener. It’s solid construction and built in base make it perfect for gardens as well as educational and public use.
The Eden Monarch 10ft x 14ft Greenhouse will give you more than enough growing space throughout the season no matter what you grow. The Monarch has a low threshold built in base running around the perimeter of the greenhouse but the doorway is left clear so that access with a wheelchair is easy.
The Monarch is strengthened with extra bracing at the eaves, ridge and sides and features large double doors that open outwards giving easy access for wheelbarrows and large plant trays.
Eden 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate is the ultimate glazing choice for safety. This is especially important in educational and public environments where children may be present and insurance may dictate that glass is not used. 6mm polycarbonate glazing gives the Monarch amazing insulation and heat retention properties and is the glazing of choice in Europe above glass.
This Eden Monarch 10 x 14 has 6 opening roof vents for ventilation, double opening doors and integral gutters to collect rain water.