Standard Features Include:
- 1930mm (6ft 3") Wide Greenhouse - Perfect size for most gardens.
- 3mm Toughened Glazing - Full Length Toughened Safety Glass.
- Green Aluminum Frame - Powder Coated.
- Integral Base - Low threshold entry point.
- Single Sliding Door - Can be positioned left or right.
- Base Corner Posts - For anchoring into soft ground.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - To let hot air escape.
- Steel Bracing - Stiffness in both roof and corners.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty - Covering frame and base.
- Image shows Toughened Glass Model with Bar Capping
The Vitavia Apollo Green 6x4 Greenhouse with toughened glass is ideal for growing plants and vegetables in a small garden or on your allotment.
The NEW Vitavia Apollo model with green powder coated frame has the unique low threshold entry point due to it’s built in base plinth that runs around the perimeter of the greenhouse. This both provides both great stiffness, and rigidity to the structure and makes coming in and out of the greenhouse super safe as there’s no step to trip over.
Toughened Safety Glass gives the whole greenhouse extra strength as it’s full length giving added rigidity. We also recommend toughened glazing for windy locations and environments where safety is a concern. If toughened glass does break it smashed into tiny little harmless pebbles rather than long shards like standard greenhouse glass.
This green Apollo 2500 6ft x 4ft model has an opening roof vent for ventilation, a single sliding door that can be fitted to slide left or right as well as integral gutters.