Standard Features Include:
- 2570mm (8ft 5") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Practical width for serious growing.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Great Child Safety and Insulation.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - For good ventilation.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - No rust or discolourisation!
- Double Sliding Doors with latch - Wide Access for wheelbarrows.
- High Eaves (1510mm) - Ideal for Tomato and Vine Plant Growing.
- Integrated Gutters - Collect all that lovely rain water for your plants.
- Extra Bracing and Corner Plates - For strength in roof and corners.
- 10 Year Warranty - on frame and base.
The 8x8 Silver Vitavia Jupiter 6700 Greenhouse has high eaves and a great practical growing area with easy access through it’s double doors.
The Jupiter Greenhouse is a greenhouse for serious growers. Being 8ft wide with double doors means plenty of space for plants of all kinds and easy access for equipment and wheelchair users. The Jupiter has nice high eaves at 4ft 11" that gives great working space and makes growing tomatoes and climbing plants a lot easier.
This Vitavia Jupiter 8x8 has 2 opening roof vents for ventilation, a smooth sliding double door and integral gutters.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.