- 2570mm (8ft 5") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Practical Size.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Glazing - Great Child Safety and Insulation.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - For good ventilation.
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Frame - Weather resistant finish.
- Double Sliding Doors with latch - Wide Access for wheelbarrows.
- High Eaves (1510mm) - Ideal for Tomato and Vine Plant Growing.
- Integrated Gutters - Collect all that lovely rain water for your plants.
- Extra Bracing and Corner Plates - For strength in roof and corners.
- Optional 60mm Galvanised Steel Base Available Below - For rigidity and strength.
- 10 Year Warranty - on frame and base.
- Please Note - Image shows 8x12 Toughened.
This 8ft x 8ft double doored Jupiter greenhouse has a Black powder coated paint finish that looks stunning in any garden environment.
The Vitavia Jupiter is one of our favourite greenhouses for sure. It`s a nice big solid greenhouse that is a real pleasure to own and use on a daily basis. It`s great big double doors make getting in and out whilst carrying seed trays and compost bags easy. It`s a very practical height as well. Perfect for growing tomatoes in fact as the eaves are 4ft 11" high even without adding a steel base plinth. We always recommend adding one of Vitavia`s base plinths though as they add rigidity, give better wind resistance and of course an extra 4 inches of growing height.
Also known as the Vitavia Oregon.