Standard Features Include:
- 3590mm (11ft 8") Wide Log Cabin - Compact Modern design.
- 2485mm (8ft 2") Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- 44mm Thick Interlocking Logs - Slow Grown Scandenavian Softwood.
- 19mm Thick Floor and Roof Construction - Excellent Weight Bearing.
- 58x44mm Pressure Treated Bearers - Solid Foundation.
- 145mm Thick Roof Purlins - Excellent Weight Bearing.
- Low Threshold Door Sill - Easy Access for Wheelchairs.
- Double Anthracite UPVC Doors - Wide Access.
- 2 x UPVC Tilt and Turn Windows - Very Versitile.
- Toughened Double Glazing Throughout - For Insulation and Security.
- EPDM FIrestone RubberCover Roof Covering - 50 Year Life Span.
- UPVC Gutter Drip Plate - Direct Water away from your Cabin.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
The Power 12x12 Pent Log Cabin is the ideal solution for those who want a spacious and stylish garden room. The high-quality materials and construction make this Log Cabin a durable and long-lasting investment for your home. Whether you are looking for a place to relax, exercise or work, a Pent Log Cabin from this range will be the perfect solution.
The Power 12x12 Pent Garden Room is a beautifully crafted garden building that is made in Britain from high-quality, sustainable Scandinavian timber used for its strength and durability. The 44mm interlocking logs are precision machined for easy assembly and a tight fit and 19mm Thick Roof and Floor Boards are used for stability. This attention to detail carries through from the maintenance-free EPDM Firestone Roof Covering to the Full uPVC Doors and Windows all backed up by a 10-year Warranty.
Easy Access Door Sill
Our 19mm thick floorboards provide a warm, homely feel underfoot, while our aluminium low threshold sills make it easy for wheelchairs and bikes to get in and out of the cabin. This means you can enjoy your garden room without worrying about stepping over a high threshold.
The walls of the log cabin are made from high grade Scandinavian Timber, which is sourced responsibly. This ensures that the cabin is built to last, with tongue & groove boards making up the floor and roof. Tanalised timber bearers are also provided to protect the floor and keep the cabin raised off the ground. This makes the log cabin a great choice for anyone looking for a robust and durable option.
Sustainable - We give back
We only use FSC certified timber from suppliers who are themselves FSC certified. This means that the wood has been responsibly sourced and the forests have been carefully selected. We also support our local community through numerous charity and community initiatives. Not only do we feel we have a responsibility to look after the planet, but we also want to give back to the community that supports us.