- 2.5 Litre GB-BPR Approved Water Based Wood Preservative.
- Protects Softwood Timber against Brown Rot and Blue Stain Fungi.
- Water Based Low Odour Formula.
- Quick 1 Hour Drying Time.
- Ready to Overcoat in 6 Hours.
- For Use on New and Existing External Wood.
- Coverage: 2.5L - 11.25m² to 13.75m² .
- 2 Coats Smooth Timber, 1 Coat Rough Sawn.
- Apply with Brush or Roller. - Versatile.
- Easy Clean up, Soap and Water. - Versatile.
The Thorndown Wood Preserver Clear 2.5L is the perfect solution for all of your timber preservation needs. This Low Odour water-based preserver offers excellent broad-spectrum protection against Wood Destroying Brown Rot and Blue Stain fungi.
The Thorndown 2.5 LitreClear Wood Preserver can be applied to windows, doors, claddings, fences, and more with low odour and ease of use. For planed timber, two coats are recommended while one coat is sufficient for rough sawn surfaces. Each 2.5 litre Tin container covers 11.25-13.75 square meters and is the ideal choice for preserving and extending the life of your outdoor wooden structures.