Standard Features Include:
- 3100mm x 4580mm Dimensions (10ft 1" x 15ft)
- 2m High Eaves
- Aluminium Frame with Tubular and Box Section for Superior Strength.
- Green or Black Powder Coated Frame.
- Box Section Base Plinth.
- Victorian Greenhouse Roof Crestings.
- Single Sliding Door.
- 4mm Full Length Toughened Safety Glass
- Rubber Glazing Gasket Strips (no fiddly clips)
- 3x Roof Vents
- 11 Blade Louvre Vent
- Gutters and 40mm Aluminium Downpipes.
- Stainless Steel Fittings.
- Step by Step Instruction Manuals with Instructional DVD.
- 13 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Many Accessories Available - Scroll down this page.
The 10ft x 15ft Janssens Helios Master Victorian Greenhouse is practical, spacious, super strong and ultimately, stylish. You get the modern box section construction, vital for weather resistance, especially in very strong storms and winds. You also get traditional Victorian looks, thanks to the styling along the ridge of the greenhouse. The ornate crestings and finials match the greenhouse colour, whether you choose a green or black powder-coated frame finish.
All Janssens Master Greenhouses are built around a strong box-section aluminium frame and base, with 4mm Toughened Glass held in with proper rubber glazing gasket to take on the worse of UK weather!