Standard Features Include:
- 2360mm x 3100mm Dimensions (7ft 7" x 10ft 1")
- 2m High Eaves
- Aluminium Frame with Tubular and Box Section for Superior Strength.
- Green or Black Powder Coated Frame.
- Box Section Base Plinth.
- Victorian Greenhouse Roof Crestings.
- Double Sliding Locking Doors
- 4mm Full Length Toughened Safety Glass
- Rubber Glazing Gasket Strips (no fiddly clips)
- 2x Roof Vents
- 11 Blade Louvre Vent
- Gutters and 40mm Aluminium Downpipes.
- Stainless Steel Fittings.
- Step by Step Instruction Manuals with Instructional DVD.
- 13 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Many Accessories Available - Scroll down this page.
The 8x10 Janssens Master Victorian Greenhouse has all of the usual practicality and solid build strength of a normal Janssens Master Greenhouse with the look and feel of a traditional Victorian Greenhouse. The roof crestings and finials really look the part, giving Victorian looks, but with no maintenance to worry about as this is a modern aluminium greenhouse.Pick from a green or black powder-coated finish to suit your garden or personal style preferences.
All Janssens Master Greenhouses are built around a strong box-section aluminium frame and base, with 4mm Toughened Glass held in with proper rubber glazing gasket to take on the worse of UK weather!