Standard Features Include:
- 1900mm (6ft 3") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Practical Width.
- Aluminum Frame - Maintenance and Rust free.
- Cantilever Bracing on every other bar - In roof and eaves for strength.
- 3mm Toughened Glazing - Full Length Grade A EN12150 Standard.
- 12" Wide Glass Panels - Traditional looks and extremely strong.
- Ridge Crestings and Finials - Stylish traditional decoration.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 2 Louvre Window Vents - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- Double Sliding Doors - 3ft Wide Entry.
- Door Handle and Lock - Cam Lock with key.
- 6ft 3" Aluminium Shelf - Positioned at rear for storage.
- 10 Year Warranty - Covers aluminium frame and base.
The 6ft x 6ft Elite Thyme greenhouse with it’s 6ft 3" width is a stunning greenhouse with traditional looks and beautiful Victorian design features. The greenhouse comes complete with roof crestings and finials and 12" wide glass panels to complete the traditional styling.
The Thyme 6x6 Greenhouse benefits from a sturdy high quality aluminium frame with bracing and strengthening on every other bar throughout. The double sliding doors have an integral door catch to keep the door shut in high winds or open when you need more ventilation. New features for 2013 include a door handle and a proper key lock for security. It features the Elite Low Threshold Base giving a safe and practical entry for you and all of your gardening bits and bobs.
The Elite Thyme has 12" wide glass panels that give a lovely traditional look and add enormous strength to the greenhouse. This is because there are more glazing bars in the sides and roof with a cantilever support on every other bar in the eaves and roof for added rigidity.
Elite toughened safety glass gives you peace of mind where children and pets are present and safety is top of the list. Toughened glass simply granulates if broken removing any danger of injury from shards of glass. This Elite Thyme Greenhouse 6 x 6 has 1 opening roof vent and 2 louvre vents for ventilation, a double sliding door with key lock and integral gutters to collect rain water.
Customize your new greenhouse by having it powder coated in one of 5 colour finishes or simply add bar capping for a splash of colour. We highly recommend adding the optional bar capping as it also secures your greenhouse glass within the frame making your greenhouse especially wind proof.