Standard Features Include:
- 1210mm (3ft 9") Wide Plastic Shed - Compact Lean to Design.
- Now Includes Foundation Kit - Easier construction.
- Strong Galvanized Steel Frame - Rot, rodent and maintenance free.
- PVC Plastic Cladding Panels - Weather, Rot and Fade-proof.
- Single Outward Opening Doors - Wide access with padlock hasp.
- Full Assembly Instructions - Supplied with package.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers non-perforation warranty.
- Fire and Rot Resistant.
- Includes Foundation Kit (see description below)
- Does not include a floor
The Duramax 4x8 Sidemate Plastic Lean to Shed is perfect for positioning down the side of your house or gaqrage for storing away all of your garden tools and bikes etc. This shed won’t rot, rust or discolour and is completely weatherproof.
The 4 x 8 Sidemate is constructed around a 635mm thick zinc coated galvanised steel frame which is then clad with high quality, fire retardant, fade-proof PVC plastic. This shed will require no maintenance at all and will never rust or need painting or treating like a wooden shed.
Duramax sheds are extremely easy to assemble and can be erected in a matter of hours if you follow the instructions provided.. As with all Duramax sheds, there is a 10 Year Warranty against perforation rot on the Duramax 4x8 Sidemate Plastic Lean to Shed.
FOUNDATION KIT INCLUDED with this Duramax Shed. A foundation kit however, is not a floor. It is a steel frame of joists that runs across the floor of the shed onto which you may place boards (not supplied) to create a wooden floor, or fill it with self levelling concrete to create a hard concrete floor.