- 12mm Thick Shiplap Tongue and Groove Walls - Slow Grown Scandinavian Softwood.
- Roof: 8mm Thick OSB Boards
- Floor: 12mm Thick Tongue and Groove Construction with Bearers
- 44x44mm Frame
- 2130mm (7ft) Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- Latched Double Door - 1360mm w x 1704mm H
- 2 x Fixed Windows - 635mm w x 1622mm H
- All Fixings and Fittings Included
- Acrylic Glazing
- Premium Felt Roof Covering
- Dip Treated Base Coat
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
The Shire Barclay 10x10 Corner Summerhouse is ideal for transforming that neglected corner of your garden into a functional Garden Room, Gym or Office. Made from durable and slow-grown Scandinavian softwood, this contemporary building offers panoramic views and a cosy escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The 10x10 Barclay Corner Garden Rooms walls are made of 12mm thick shiplap tongue and groove slow-grown Scandinavian softwood, while the roof has 8mm thick OSB boards. The stunning summerhouse also comes with a 12mm thick tongue and groove construction floor and 44x44mm frame. The latched double door is 1360mm w x 1704mm H with acrylic glazing and premium felt covers the roof. You won't have to worry about any fixings or fittings as they're all included.