Standard Features Include:
- 3804mm (12ft 5") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Very large growing space.
- Fully Braced Aluminum Frame - Every upright and roof bar cantilever braced.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate - Sealed units for insulation and safety.
- Double Sliding Doors - 3ft Wide Entry.
- Door Handle and Lock - Cam Lock with key.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 2 Louvre Window Vents - Allows in cool air to moderate humidity.
- 8ft long shelf at rear - Handy high level storage.
- High Roof of 8ft 7" - More Headroom.
- High Eaves of 4ft 4" - More growing height.
- High Door Entry - 5ft 8" high for taller gardeners.
- 10 Year Warranty - Covers aluminium frame and base.
The Elite Classique 12ft wide greenhouse is large greenhouse perfect for large gardens, plant nurseries or educational use. Double doors are standard as are louvre vents to help ventilate your greenhouse.
The Classique 12ft x 12ft greenhouse benefits from a sturdy high quality aluminium frame with bracing and strengthening on each upright and roof bar giving class leading strength. The double sliding doors have an integral door catch to keep the door shut in high winds or open when you need more ventilation. New features for 2013 include a door handle and a proper key lock for security. The Classique is designed to sit on a raised brick base.
The 6mm twin wall polycarbonate glazing gives awesome insulation as the panels have silvered edges meaning that they are completely sealed. Because they are sealed they will not fog up inside with condensation. Of course polycarbonate is the safest glazing of all and is ideal for family gardens, schools and nurseries where children are running around.
This Elite Classique Greenhouse 12 x 12 has 2 opening roof vents and 2 louvre vents for ventilation, a double sliding door, an 8ft long shelf and integral gutters to collect rain water.
Check out all of the options below. You can add another double door, a custom paint finish, some staging, shelving or even a new water butt !
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.