Standard Features Include:
- 1900m (6ft 2") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Practical Width.
- Silver Aluminum Frame - Rust free.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate - Sealed units for insulation and safety.
- High Eaves of 5ft 2" - More growing height.
- High Door Entry - 6ft 2" high for taller gardeners.
- Integral low threshold base - Easy “no trip" entry.
- Single Sliding Door - 2ft Wide Entry.
- Door Handle and Lock - Cam Lock with key.
- 3 Opening Roof Vents - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 10 Year Warranty - Covers aluminium frame and base.
The 6ft x 16ft Elite High Eave greenhouse with it’s 5ft high eaves is designed with tomato growers in mind. Standing at just over 7ft high the High Eave also has a 6ft 2" high door making it ideal for taller gardeners.
The High Eave 6x16 Greenhouse benefits from a sturdy high quality aluminium frame with bracing and strengthening throughout. The single sliding door has a integral door catch to keep the door shut in high winds or open when you need more ventilation. New features for 2013 include a door handle and a proper key lock for security. It features the Elite Low Threshold Base giving a safe and practical entry for you and all of your gardening bits and bobs.
The 6mm twin wall polycarbonate glazing gives awesome insulation as the panels have silvered edges meaning that they are completely sealed. Because they are sealed they will not fog up inside with condensation. Of course polycarbonate is the safest glazing of all and is ideal for family gardens, schools and nurseries where children are running around. This Elite High Eave 6 x 16 has 3 opening roof vents for ventilation, a single sliding door and integral gutters to collect rain water.
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.