Standard Features Include:
- 1590mm (5ft 3") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Compact width.
- Silver Aluminum Frame - Rust free.
- Integral low threshold base - Easy “no trip" entry.
- Sliding Double Doors - 2ft Wide Entry.
- Door Handle and Lock - Cam Lock with key.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate - Sealed units for insulation and safety.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 10 Year Warranty - Covers aluminium frame and base.
The 5ft x 4ft Elite Streamline is a handy sized little greenhouse for a smaller space in your garden or allotment. The Streamline has all of the features of it’s bigger brothers in the Elite range like double locking doors and a low threshold base to give easy access without having to step over a base.
The Elite Streamline 5x4 Greenhouse will get you growing in a little corner of your garden. New features for 2013 include a door handle and a proper key lock for security.
The 6mm twin wall polycarbonate glazing gives awesome insulation as the panels have silvered edges meaning that they are completely sealed. Because they are sealed they will not fog up inside with condensation. Of course polycarbonate is the safest glazing of all and is ideal for family gardens, schools and nurseries where children are running around. This Elite Streamline 5 x 4 has a single opening roof vent for ventilation, a double sliding door and integral gutters to collect rain water.