Standard Features Include:
- 2502mm (8ft 2") Wide Bicycle Shed - Compact Modular design.
- 1948mm (6ft 4") Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Boards - Slow Grown Scandenavian Softwood.
- 12mm Thick Floor and Roof Construction - Excellent Weight Bearing.
- 2 Roof Options - Choose Low Fronted or High Fronted.
- 44x28mm Pressure Treated Frame - Solid Foundation.
- Wide Double Door - Easy access.
- Press Lock and Key - For Peace of Mind.
- Premium SuperFelt Roof Covering - With Polyester Backing and Bitumen Coating.
- Dip Treated Panels - So that your shed is good to go straight out of the Crate.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
The Power 8x6 Pent Wooden Bike Shed lets you be able to store your bikes securely, but you also need to be able to access them easily. The Modular Roof Design means that you can have the doors on the High or Low side which makes it ideal for most spaces.
The Power 8x6 Pent Wooden Bike Storage offers exceptional security and is made from high-quality materials, like high-grade sustainable timber, galvanised ironmongery, the most durable felt in the industry and a thick 44 x 28mm frame is used throughout. Wide double locking doors with key keeps your bikes secure.
12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Panels
The 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Panels are fully Dip Treated with a wax and water-based preserver meaning your shed has a full year of protection straight out of the crate. This type of treatment means that you can still paint, Stain or Varnish your shed to suit your needs.
The walls of the sheds are made from high grade Scandinavian Timber, which is sourced responsibly. This ensures that the cabin is built to last, with tongue & groove boards making up the floor and roof. Tanalised timber bearers are also provided to protect the floor and keep the shed raised off the ground. This makes the Security Shed a great choice for anyone looking for a robust and durable option.
Sustainable - We give back
We only use FSC certified timber from suppliers who are themselves FSC certified. This means that the wood has been responsibly sourced and the forests have been carefully selected. We also support our local community through numerous charity and community initiatives. Not only do we feel we have a responsibility to look after the planet, but we also want to give back to the community that supports us.