Standard Features Include:
- 3100mm x 6060mm Dimensions (10ft 2" x 19ft 9")
- 2m High Eaves
- Aluminium Frame with Tubular and Box Section for Superior Strength.
- Green or Black Powder Coated Frame.
- Box Section Base Plinth.
- Victorian Greenhouse Roof Crestings.
- 4mm Full Length Toughened Safety Glass
- Rubber Glazing Gasket Strips (no fiddly clips)
- Gutters and 40mm Aluminium Downpipes.
- Stainless Steel Fittings.
- Step by Step Instruction Manuals with Instructional DVD.
- 13 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Fully Customisable Door and Windows are available as Options below.
- Many Accessories Available - Scroll down this page.
The 10ft x 19ft Janssens Mur Dwarf Wall Greenhouse is a super strong greenhouse that will make a real statement in your garden as a focal point. You'll not only get stylish Victorian looks with the roof cresting and finial but you will also get full modern box section construction, vital for weather resistance, especially in very strong storms and winds. The ornate crestings and finials match the greenhouse colour, whether you choose a green or black powder-coated frame finish.
Pick from a green or black powder-coated finish to suit your garden or personal style preferences. Both Hinged and Sliding Double and Single Doors are available as options below to fully customise your greenhouse.
All Janssens Mur Greenhouses are built around a strong box-section aluminium frame, with 4mm Toughened Glass held in with proper rubber glazing gasket to take on the worse of UK weather!