- Door Panels can be put in either end when you are Constructing the Summerhouse.
- 12mm Thick Shiplap Tongue and Groove Boards - Slow Grown Scandinavian Softwood.
- Roof: 12mm Thick Tongue and Groove Construction
- Floor: 12mm Thick Tongue and Groove Construction with Bearers
- 44x28mm Pressure Treated Frame - Solid Foundation.
- 2391mm (7ft 10") Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- All Fixings and Fittings Included
- Locking Door - Press Lock and Key.
- Mortise and Tenon Door Construction - Easy Access.
- Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills - 1620mm x 457mm.
- Premium SuperFelt Roof Covering - With Polyester Backing and Bitumen Coating.
- Dip Treated Panels - So that your summerhouse is good to go straight out of the Crate.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
- Base Kits and EPDM Roof Covering upgrades available below
The Power 18x8 Apex Summerhouse is an excellent option if you are looking for a garden building or garden room. This stunning summerhouse can be configured exactly how you want it, thanks to its unique feature that allows you to place the doors and windows in any position on any side as you assemble it. This means you could arrange it to capture the best views of your garden or take advantage of the sunlight.
The 18x8 Wooden Summerhouse has large Toughened Glass Windows to let plenty of light in and a Premium Superfelt Roof Covering that is built to last. Made with high-grade, tongue-and-groove Scandinavian softwood, this summerhouse is well-braced and equipped with a press lock and key, making it a robust and secure addition to your garden. This is all backed up by a 10 Year Warranty