Standard Features Include:
- 1400mm (4ft 8") Wide Wooden Greenhouse - Practical size.
- ThermoWood® Construction - Heat treated high performance timber.
- Bottom Boards 12mm - Tongue + Grooved with stainless steel nails.
- Stainless Steel Nails - Will not rust.
- Glazing Grooves to hold glazing - Solid and Silicone Sealed.
- 3mm Toughened Glazing - Safe, Strong and Family Friendly.
- 1 Opening Roof Vent - For Ventilation.
- 1 Bayliss XL Autovent - Automatically opens your roof vent.
- Full length of Slatted Staging to one side - 340mm wide, 745mm high.
- Mortice lock - Extra Security.
- 25mm Black PVC Damp Barrier - Screwed to bottom for rising damp protection.
- 10 Year Warranty - on timber frame and base.
- Installation Included in Price - Just order and everything is done for you !
The Hand Crafted 4ft x 4ft Swallow Lark is the ideal size for a small space in your garden or patio. It’s a practical size, looks superb and is installed for FREE!
3mm Toughened Safety Glass is standard on all Swallow wooden Greenhouses and is held in special grooves within the frame and then sealed in place with quality silicone. Inward opening doors with mortise locks are also standard. Full Thermowood construction encures no expansion or contraction of the wood with an expected life of 50 years!!!
Each roof vent is supplied with a Bayliss XL autovent to automatically open the roof vent when you’re not around to stop over heating. You also get a full length of slatted staging down one side of the greenhouse for working on and storing your plants.
The Swallow Lark is the finest 4ft wide wooden greenhouse available today and when you consider it has a 10 YEAR WARRANTY and free installation it’s not hard to understand why we rate Swallow wooden greenhouses so very highly.