Standard Features Include:
- 3195mm (10ft 5") Wide Aluminium Greenhouse - Practical Width.
- Fully Braced Aluminum Frame - Every upright and roof bar cantilever braced.
- 6mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate - Sealed units for insulation and safety.
- Double Sliding Doors - 2ft Wide Entry.
- Door Handle and Lock - Cam Lock with key.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - Allows hot air to escape for Ventilation.
- 2 Louvre Window Vents - Allows in cool air to moderate humidity.
- 8ft long shelf at rear - Handy high level storage.
- High Roof of 7ft 11" - More Headroom.
- High Eaves of 4ft 5" - More growing height.
- 10 Year Warranty - Covers aluminium frame and base.
The Elite Supreme 10ft wide greenhouse is made with serious growers in mind. Whether you are a keen gardener with plenty of space or a plant nursery, the Supreme is a wonderful greenhouse with a high specification that will last a lifetime.
The Supreme 10ft x 12ft greenhouse benefits from a sturdy high quality aluminium frame with bracing and strengthening on each upright and roof bar giving class leading strength. The double sliding doors have an integral door catch to keep the door shut in high winds or open when you need more ventilation. New features for 2013 include a door handle and a proper key lock for security. The Supreme is designed to sit on a raised brick base but you can specify an Elite galvanised steel base to keep things simple.
The 6mm twin wall polycarbonate glazing gives awesome insulation as the panels have silvered edges meaning that they are completely sealed. Because they are sealed they will not fog up inside with condensation. Of course polycarbonate is the safest glazing of all and is ideal for family gardens, schools and nurseries where children are running around. This Elite Supreme Greenhouse 10 x 12 has 2 opening roof vents and 2 louvre vents for ventilation, a double sliding door and integral gutters to collect rain water.
Check out all of the options below. You can add another double door, a custom paint finish, some staging, shelving or even a new water butt !
Live in a windy/exposed area?
If you live in a very windy environment where the greenhouse is constantly exposed to high winds then we generally recommend a greenhouse with toughened safety glass.