Standard Features Include:
- 2035mm (6ft 8") Wide Wooden Greenhouse - Ideal size for most gardeners.
- ThermoWood® Construction - Heat treated high performance timber.
- Bottom Boards 12mm - Tongue + Grooved with stainless steel nails.
- Glazing Grooves to hold glazing - Solid and Silicone Sealed.
- 3mm Toughened Glazing - Safe, Strong and Family Friendly.
- 4 Opening Roof Vents - For Ventilation.
- 4 Bayliss XL Autovents - Automatically opens your roof vent
- Full length of Slatted Staging to one side - 520mm wide, 745mm high.
- 20mm Black PVC Damp Barrier - Screwed to bottom for rising damp protection.
- 10 Year Warranty - on frame and base.
- Installation Included in Price - Just order and everything is done for you !
The 6ft x 20ft Swallow Kingfisher is the biggest greenhouse in the range.It’s huge size gives endless growing possibilities, looks amazing and is installed for FREE !
3mm Toughened Safety Glass is standard on all Swallow wooden Greenhouses and is held in special grooves within the frame and then sealed in place with quality silicone. Inward opening doors with mortise locks are also standard.
Each roof vent is supplied with a Bayliss XL autovent to automatically open the roof vent when you’re not around to stop over heating. You also get a full length of slatted staging down one side of the greenhouse for working on and storing your plants.
The Swallow Kingfisher is the finest 6ft wide wooden greenhouse available today and when you consider it has a 10 YEAR WARRANTY and free installation it’s not hard to understand why we rate Swallow wooden greenhouses so very highly.