- 2.5 Litre Water-based Eco Paint.
- Low Odour and Minimal VOC.
- Self Priming, Water Repellent and Micro Porous.
- Satin Finish.
- Quick 1 Hour Drying Time.
- Ready to Overcoat in 6 Hours.
- For Use on New and Existing Internal and External Wood.
- Coverage: Up to 12m² per Litre on smooth surfaces, 6m² per Litre Rough Sawn.
- Dilutable .
- Apply with Brush, Roller or Sprayer. - Versatile.
- Easy Clean up, Water and a dash of Detergent. - Versatile.
The Thorndown Sedge Green Wood Paint 2.5L is a natural, soft green shade has a refreshing yellow hue and a satin finish for a subtle sheen. Inspired by the diverse greens found atop Blackdown Heathland, this unique shade adds a refreshing pop of colour to any log cabin, shed, or timber structure.
The Thorndown 2.5 Litre Sedge Green Wood Paint covers up to 12m² per litre per coat on planed/smooth timber and 6m² per litre on rough-sawn timber and also has minimal VOCs and is quick drying with a satin finish that highlights the grain of the wood. Whether you're painting a deck, Shed, Summerhouse or old Log Cabin, Thorndown Wood Paint is the perfect choice.
For Whites and Off Whites, we strongly recommend using Thorndown Stain Blocking Primer to help prevent Resin Bleeds and Tanin Stains.