Standard Features Include:
- 1930mm (6ft 4") Wide Greenhouse - Perfect size for most gardens.
- 3mm Toughened Glazing - Full Length Toughened Safety Glass.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame - No rust or oxidation.
- Integral Base Plinth - Low threshold entry point.
- Single Sliding Door - Can be positioned left or right.
- Base Corner Posts - For anchoring into soft ground.
- 2 Opening Roof Vents - To let hot air escape.
- Steel Bracing - Stiffness in both roof and corners.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty - Covering frame and base.
- Images show Toughened Glass with Bar Capping
The Vitavia Apollo Silver 6x12 Greenhouse with toughened glass has a growing area of 7.5m2, giving plenty of room for shelves, staging and plants galore!
The new Apollo model has a unique low threshold entry point due to it’s built in base plinth that runs around the perimeter of the greenhouse. This both provides great stiffness and rigidity to the structure and makes coming in and out of the greenhouse super safe as there’s no step to trip over.
Toughened Safety Glass gives the greenhouse extra strength, as it’s full length giving added rigidity. We recommend toughened glazing for windy locations and environments where safety is a concern. If toughened glass does break, it smashes into tiny little harmless pebbles rather than long shards like standard greenhouse glass.
This Apollo 7500 6ft x 12ft model has 2 opening roof vents for ventilation, a single sliding door that can be fitted to slide left or right and integral gutters.